Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Found Thin Line Icon, but no what?

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am looking for thin line icon for use on my website and I downloaded a great set from Adobe Stock.

But now what? How do I use this?

I do have illustrator, but such little experience, I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

If this is downloaded to your computer, it is likely a set of symbols (I haven't used these, but if they're downloaded, I have to think that's where they'd be used). To use them, you'd view your Symbols panel (Window Menu>Symbols). In the drop down menu to the right of the Symbols tab (looks like 3 or 4 lines), you'd see the option to Load Symbols. Choose that and navigate to the UNZIPPED download you have. This will open a separate panel from which you can just drag and drop symbols to your doc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is downloaded to your computer, it is likely a set of symbols (I haven't used these, but if they're downloaded, I have to think that's where they'd be used). To use them, you'd view your Symbols panel (Window Menu>Symbols). In the drop down menu to the right of the Symbols tab (looks like 3 or 4 lines), you'd see the option to Load Symbols. Choose that and navigate to the UNZIPPED download you have. This will open a separate panel from which you can just drag and drop symbols to your document. Each time you use one, it'll automatically populate to the regular symbols panel, which is where you'd use them from, next use. Hope this helps.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines