Fractal composition mosaic is created with random icons tutorial

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, sorry for my English, but is what the google translator translates for me, would someone know how I can make this type of vector mosaics in Illustrator? Thanks for your help.

forbidden-coronavirus-recursion-collage-forbidden-coronavirus-items-recursive-mosaic-forbidden-coronavirus-raster-mosaic-195112403.jpgstock-vector-vector-mosaic-and-solid-map-of-navarra-province-map-of-navarra-province-vector-mosaic-for-drinking-1888179271.jpgstock-vector-map-of-navarra-province-for-social-agitprop-vector-demographics-abstraction-concept-map-of-1991304431.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been asked a couple of times recently (but the threads seem to be older than a week so my archive doesn't have them.

There is the plugin Stipplism and the plugin ColliderScribe that might help

There is also the script CircleFill https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/ann-design-effect-image-made-of-perfectly-arranged-circle...

But all of those won't help a lot with the first one, because those shapes need to be interlocked. So prepare for investing some time to do it manually.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines