Free Trial of Adobe Illustrator Problems

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was in contact with customer support and they told me to go to the forum to fix my problem.  What a joke the support system is!  Anyways I started a free trial of Adobe Illustrator and after less than 1 day and half way done on the work I was doing of my 7 day free trial it tells me my trial has ended.  Who can help me?  I am skeptical that anyone will even try.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 12, 2017
Barb Binder Adobe Community Professional , Feb 12, 2017
Start here:Understand why Adobe trial software expires or ends earlyOnce the trial has expired, it's done. Your next option is to purchase the software subscription, and then cancel it if you determine it will not work for you. However, before you do this, read the Terms & Conditions carefully so that you understand what you are purchasing, when you can cancel without penalty and how the auto-renewal works.Convert a trial to a paid Creative Cloud membership Cancel your Creative Cloud membershipAdobe - Subscription Terms...

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial starts counting on the day you install it.

Then you've got 7 days.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I installed it about 8:30PM last night and it said it had run out today about 2:00PM today.  Can you help me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start here:

Understand why Adobe trial software expires or ends early

Once the trial has expired, it's done. Your next option is to purchase the software subscription, and then cancel it if you determine it will not work for you. However, before you do this, read the Terms & Conditions carefully so that you understand what you are purchasing, when you can cancel without penalty and how the auto-renewal works.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kerry,

Failed trials are (almost) impossible to remedy, I am afraid. But:

A trial for an individual application and for the whole Creative Cloud are separate/independent.

So if you had an AI trial, you may start a full CC trial, or the opposite.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

Please help me ho to cancel my free Adobe Illustrator trial as today is the last day and can't afford to exceed the deadline.

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the links posted by Barb not help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not Adobe staff, Etor, we cannot cancel your free trial. You MUST do it yourself, or contact Adobe to have it done. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines