• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fundamental features are broken! Are you experiencing these issues?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my list of current issues...

• View outline has become painfully slow to the point where it's useless.
  • Toggling outline view breaks animated zooming. A restart is required to resolve this.
  • Upon opening Swatch options always shows RGB values even though the selected color mode is HSB. This requires you to switch to another color mode and then back to HSB before editing.
  • Swatch options preview toggle is not remembered. Having to toggle this option every time I adjust a color is tedius.
  • Creating a new global swatch of a color that is already a global swatch creates a swatch that is an instance of the original color swatch, they are effectivly the same swatch represented twice in your swatch library... but I created a new color swatch!

These issues make working in Illustrator painful. I tried Affinity Designer but it has it's own issues.

Adobe please fix!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post bugs & feature requests to http://illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines