Highlighted

Going from Illustrator CC to 2020, weird boxes and missing vector lines

New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In short: work computer has illustrator CC and I have illustrator 2020. When I open the same file on my 2020 I get all these extra shapes, see photo below. It add's all these weird red triangles that only show up in 2020. Also, I am noticing some vector lines are missing, like on top of the A. All this is not visible when i print to pdf, also the vector lines are all visible when i print as well, curious to how to fix this. 

error.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

Can you check if it is a display problem?

Switch to View > View Using CPU

Topics

Bug, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Going from Illustrator CC to 2020, weird boxes and missing vector lines

New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In short: work computer has illustrator CC and I have illustrator 2020. When I open the same file on my 2020 I get all these extra shapes, see photo below. It add's all these weird red triangles that only show up in 2020. Also, I am noticing some vector lines are missing, like on top of the A. All this is not visible when i print to pdf, also the vector lines are all visible when i print as well, curious to how to fix this. 

error.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

Topics

Bug, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines