Highlighted

Gradient mesh curser not appearing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a gradient mesh on a shape of the state of minnesota. I've clicked (U) and also on Mesh Tool from the Toolbar, but it does give me a cursor to create a point on the shape. I've also tried Object/Create Gradient Mesh, but it's not available. I have Fill in the forefront. I've also tried Expanding and Convert to Shape. No avail. What setting might I have wrong?

Topics

Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Gradient mesh curser not appearing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a gradient mesh on a shape of the state of minnesota. I've clicked (U) and also on Mesh Tool from the Toolbar, but it does give me a cursor to create a point on the shape. I've also tried Object/Create Gradient Mesh, but it's not available. I have Fill in the forefront. I've also tried Expanding and Convert to Shape. No avail. What setting might I have wrong?

Topics

Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a (solid) fill applied to the shape? If not, you can only use the gradient mesh tool on the path.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 1