• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graph Data window isn't showing while creating pie chart

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I click and drag to creat pie chart the graph data window isn't showing to import data.  Can someone help me figure this out?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be on another monitor. On Windows, you could close it via the keyboard and reopen it from the Properties panel. On Windows, you would close it (wherever it is) by pressing Alt + F4. Then, go to the Properties panel (Window > Properties), and in the Quick Actions section press the Graph Data button. It'll open the Pie Chart Window in the middle of your screen.

Or, if you create a new pie chart, on Windows, it opens a new pie chart window in the center of your screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still doesn't show up?

kellyr77607246_0-1612925128808.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graph recolor and graph type pop up but not data.  I feel like it's hidden somewhere but I can find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Quick Actions section of the Properties panel, to the right of Graph Type, and above Recolor in your screenshot is Graph Data. Click on that. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, wait. I thought you meant that you couldn't see the button for Graph Type. Nm.

Did you press Alt+F4? Also, what happens if you make a new pie chart?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happens when I make a new chart.  Alt+F4 brings up an option to make a graph or to change volume.  I don't think that closes the graph data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm... I wonder if you have some other keyboard shortcut mapped to it then.

2021-02-09_21-54-32.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. When I go to Object > Graph > Data -- my window where data should be is blank -- like no table, almost like it is zoomed way in or something. What is wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. When I go to Object > Graph > Data -- my window where data should be is blank -- like no table, almost like it is zoomed way in or something. What is wrong?

By @defaulttdthgd7rfzly

Please check if the graph is still a graph or has been ungrouped. You'll see that in the Layers panel. Also: in order to get the table, the graph needs to be selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines