Highlighted

Graphic Card problem..........Can anyone solve it ?

Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Adobe Illustrator 2018.Its showing "Compatible GPU available. Update driver to use GPU performance." I have Intel HD Graphics GPU. And its driver updated to the latest version. I have also installed Photoshop 2018 on my PC and in this GPU working fine.I am unable to find out the issue .Can someone help me ???          (And sorry for bad English as it not my first language )

[so-called system info deleted by mod]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by mauricep27921461 | Adobe Community Professional

Illustrator needs OpenGL 4.x, whereas your graphics card only supports OpenGL 3.1.0 .
Unless you upgrade to a better one, you won't be able to utilize "GPU Performance".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Graphic Card problem..........Can anyone solve it ?

Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Adobe Illustrator 2018.Its showing "Compatible GPU available. Update driver to use GPU performance." I have Intel HD Graphics GPU. And its driver updated to the latest version. I have also installed Photoshop 2018 on my PC and in this GPU working fine.I am unable to find out the issue .Can someone help me ???          (And sorry for bad English as it not my first language )

[so-called system info deleted by mod]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by mauricep27921461 | Adobe Community Professional

Illustrator needs OpenGL 4.x, whereas your graphics card only supports OpenGL 3.1.0 .
Unless you upgrade to a better one, you won't be able to utilize "GPU Performance".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting the Illustrator preferences?

Also take a look at this help document: 

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering I have tried it.It doesn't work.Capture.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.But its showing compatible GPU available.

2.Tell me the version of illustrator which compatible for my GPU?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best Regards, Maurice

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Add a group