Green sub ruler

Contributor ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client that requires Illustratator files. I am trying to relearn illustrator after more than a six year abaence. it is not easy. I am an Adobe CC subscriber and I have the latest Illustrator.

I somehow installed a green ruler that surrounds my artboard. I love it, but I have no idea how I turned it on or how to turn it off. Will someone please tell me how I did this?

Thank you in advance, Jim

James@jpalik.com - www.JPalik.com
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View > Rulers > Hide Video Rulers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Doug. You have been a life saver a couple of times.

James@jpalik.com - www.JPalik.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if you want to avoid those rulers in the future, create new documents based on a Print or Art & Illustration preset instead of a Film & Video preset.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines