• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Guides Pointer

Engaged ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please add an option to use the Photoshop type guides pointer (double paralles lins with arrows indicating the guide direction) to Illustrator.

It is much more intuitive and it would help with user interface consistency.

Thank you, Jim Palik

[please refrain from PII and 3rd party URLs in this area - Moderator]
TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Illustrator team reviews feature requests that are submitted to Uservoice. There appear to be a few already submitted relating to guides, so do a search to see if there's one similar to what you describe and upvote it. If there isn't one quite like yours, then you could submit a new request. Requests with the highest votes are more likely candidates for features to be considered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Myra,

I have searche on Guides pointer, Guides cursor and Guides feature request. How do I see the new features request? I do not see a filter for it.

Jim

[please refrain from PII and 3rd party URLs in this area - Moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines