Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Halftone Gradient to create an distorted illusion of a graphic using pen tool

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am trying to distort a halftone gradient to produce something like attached images. I can not seem to  find a method that works on Illustrator. 

I know Sketch Up has a method that works easily: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/bd-p/illustrator?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Can anyone please help? 

Cheers

03a87f1bfcbc250f23afa6ce3cb464a0.jpgf91353d64e0c1e055c018ef943fe9894.jpg121135885d75e531768e6ca3a05e82a6.jpg

TOPICS
Draw and design , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Illustrator doesn't have specialized tools to do this kind of thing, so I think this was done with another kind of external software.

So maybe this online pattern maker web page can help you in any way, you must prepare first your blurred background in photoshop then import into the page and play a bit with the settings, see the image below of what I got, you can download the result as a vector SVG format

vhm_1610548297.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator doesn't have specialized tools to do this kind of thing, so I think this was done with another kind of external software.

So maybe this online pattern maker web page can help you in any way, you must prepare first your blurred background in photoshop then import into the page and play a bit with the settings, see the image below of what I got, you can download the result as a vector SVG format

vhm_1610548297.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great thanks for that, will give it a go. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines