• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hard to select an handle with Wacom tablet

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i feel a lot of pain every time i try to select an handle to change the bezier's curve arc.

I think is an issue on my illustrator's preferences or in the wacom tablet settings.

i also have a problem when i try to change a tool by a long pressing on a tool to open the secondary tool.. the only way to do it is buy pressing the alt button instead.

anyone knows how to help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system, which version?

Which tablet?

Has this ever worked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

win 10, wacom intous pro M

latest drivers updated
with mouse it works perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try if a different Wacom driver works better. Unfortunaly sometimes older drivers are better and you never know. You could also try and use the Wacom Utility to delete the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has there been any update on this? I'm working on a big illustration, and this is a huge issue for me. I get RSI when working with the mouse, so I'm pretty dependent on the wacom.

I tried rolling back to the 5th latest drivers, but it had no effect. I also tried to delete the preferences. 

SO frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines