Harman Sans Font

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regularly use Harman Sans Font in Spark, now need to use it in Illustrator but its not available?

THe font is not in Adobe Fonts either - seems crazy to have to buy the font externally when its free to use within Spark and my current subscription?

Any ideas how i can get Harman Sans?

thanks,

Jon.

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Harman Sans Font

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regularly use Harman Sans Font in Spark, now need to use it in Illustrator but its not available?

THe font is not in Adobe Fonts either - seems crazy to have to buy the font externally when its free to use within Spark and my current subscription?

Any ideas how i can get Harman Sans?

thanks,

Jon.

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you use Adobe Spark? Online? On a device?

The font is not available via Adobe Fonts. Maybe there's aspecial licensing scheme in place that doesn't cover the desktop. So you have to buy the font or use a different one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 0
Resources