Highlighted

Having a hard time with a mask overlay

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to overlay my Logo with an image and when I turn the whole logo to a compound path and continue the process... it only fill parts of the logo. Screenshot 2020-09-11 104146.jpg

Correct answer by KavskoMusic | Community Beginner

SOLVED IT! I had multiple paths on top of each other! One was using the mask the other was on top of it.

Screenshot 2020-09-11 112332.jpg

Topics

Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Having a hard time with a mask overlay

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to overlay my Logo with an image and when I turn the whole logo to a compound path and continue the process... it only fill parts of the logo. Screenshot 2020-09-11 104146.jpg

Correct answer by KavskoMusic | Community Beginner

SOLVED IT! I had multiple paths on top of each other! One was using the mask the other was on top of it.

Topics

Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we see a screen shot with the compound path selected and the Appearance panel open? It seems as though some of the paths have a fill.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-09-11 110725.jpgScreenshot 2020-09-11 110806.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One screenshot is with the compound path released and the other is the way that you asked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines