• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble opening EPS File in Adobe Illustrator 2021

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone here having trouble opening an EPS file? I also tried dragging it directly to an Illustrator artboard or even open with Illustrator. The weird thing is when I dragged or opened it using illustrator, the file is not editable. It is just a simple image file. 

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Hello Ashutosh,

It somehow miraculously fixed. But its all fixed now. I think it is because of the new update. Also, I'm using windows 10 pro.

Thanks and regards,
Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is  possible, an eps can contain vectors and images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear about this. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS? Is it happening with a specific document or all? This information will help us assist you accordingly.

You may share a sample with us as well. We'll be happy to look into it.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ashutosh,

It somehow miraculously fixed. But its all fixed now. I think it is because of the new update. Also, I'm using windows 10 pro.

Thanks and regards,
Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had the same problem! Is there a way to fix it? I removed the old versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, could you please confirm if the issue is related to a specific document? If yes, could you please share the document with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link. 

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines