• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello me please

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not make the selection of objects that are inside another for example if you made a circle and within it made 5 small squares I can not only select that group of squares please help me with the solution.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show a screenshot that includes the layers panel with the objects visible in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pancho,

To select objects in a Group, you may be able to simply hold Alt/Option and Click with the Direct Selection Tool (after deselecting).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried zooming way into the artboard to loop select just the small squares or from your layer panel, select each square individually with the shift or control key?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines