• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP: brush tool fluidity

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately I have noticed that the brush tool doesnt work correctly, the movement isnt fluid (idk how to explain but basically I do a line and the actual line appears 2 seconds after I drew it). I have noticed that it only does that with ONE drawing...

I am very new to this and if someone could explain what I can do to solve the problem because it is very difficult to work like that,

thank you !

ps: its not my graphic tablets launcher i've already dowload the last version of it

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell us your version of Illustrator, system and the hardware you are using? Especially how much you have and the graphic card.

Also: which tablet is it?

Which brushes do you use?

What else is there in your artwork?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think its the latest version of illustrator, I work on a HP pavilion pc, wdy mean by how much I have, 

also, I work on XPPEN Artist 22 pro, 

I have noticed that this work takes way more place on my laptop than others I have been working on so maybe I need to buy an external hard drive to make it work... I'm sorry I am very bad when its about computer stuff...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've deleted many things in my work which released space on the work but it still dont work. Idk why cause I try on other works and the brush tool works perfectly fine...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cassia,

What happens if you copy the artwork and paste into a new document? You can try to copy everything at once, or failing that to copy parts of the artwork in a number of rounds.

Sometimes a document can get corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello,

I have already tried, it doesnt change anything the brush tool is still
laging...

• i have dowloaded the last launchers for my tablet
• released some space
• copy/past the work

i really don’t understand where it comes from

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines