Highlighted

Help! Color halftone not working!

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i use a color halftone effect, it just pixelizes the object without adding the halftone effect i need.

Nevermind! i figured it out, I was using a white object but the effect doesnt work on white for some reason.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help! Color halftone not working!

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i use a color halftone effect, it just pixelizes the object without adding the halftone effect i need.

Nevermind! i figured it out, I was using a white object but the effect doesnt work on white for some reason.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show the settings?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It probably works fine, but white ink on white paper is hard to see 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0