• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Color is all off now for Illustrator!

Participant ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to the latest Illustrator and the latest mac OS and now I am seeing off colors in the actual Illustrator file, but the preview looks more correct. And it is not a GPU issue, nor an Overview print issue.Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 4.47.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-10 at 5.00.45 PM.pngCorrect colors in mac OS Finder PreviewCorrect colors in mac OS Finder PreviewNot correct colors in Illustrator working fileNot correct colors in Illustrator working file

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is blowing out.Correct photo in mac OS Finder PreviewCorrect photo in mac OS Finder PreviewBlown out photo linked in IllustratorBlown out photo linked in Illustrator 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, it looks like my Color Settings were set to Emulate Adobe Illustrator 6. What the....? This is something to look into as I never changed this and it was set like that after the install of 25.2.1.Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 5.41.17 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines