• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! Curves in Illustrator break and rasterize in a weird way..

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

I ran into this issue and don't really know how to explain it.. But here's a couple of visuals that will probably help you understand my problem?

For the most part, i run into issues when trying to draw curves in illustrator.. These weird cracked curves appear, and I have no clue how to fix it.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View > Preview on CPU.

Or click on the little rocket in the control panel and turn off GPU acceleration completely

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue is fixed by Intel in their latest driver update (15.46.02.4729 - released on 11 JUL 2017 ) available at - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26941/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-46-?pr...

This update cannot show up driver search, as it might take some time for Microsoft to get it integrated in their Surface Pro driver updates. Microsoft prevents installing driver directly from Intel if you try the installer directly, however latest driver from Intel can be installed with steps listed in section "Update video adapter device drivers" > "Intel (Surface Pro devices)" in below link

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/illustrator-gpu-performance-driver-update.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines