• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP - I am trying to change an barcode and have the number show for a Retail product..

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

First post and first time using Ai. I am working on a project and need to add in some barcodes. I can only find "Free 3 to 9" which just doesn’t look right. Can anyone help me with "How to insert a barcode" and have the numbers below like on all the products out there??

Thank you all for your time and assistance. 

AK

TOPICS
Draw and design , Print and publish , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can we have a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As illustrator doesn't have a Barcode tool I am wondering how are you doing, so it will be great if you show what software are you using to generate the barcode, what is your workflow for this. What type of barcodes do you need to generate (there are many different kinds of barcodes), etc

I use a dedicated program to generate my barcodes and even there are some free extensions out there I can tell you about, just let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines