• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! I can't find ITC Cushing Font

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ITC Cushing is one of our core fonts for our branding. I am transitioning to a new laptop and when I downloaded Illustrator  it does not include the Cushing Fonts. I went out and tried to activate it, but I can't find it anyware. Any suggestions on how to get it back are much appreciated. 

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Illustrator does not include the cushing font, neither does Adobe Type.

Try to transfer your fonts from your previous laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Votes

Translate

Translate

As has been pointed out, this is not a font that is available from Adobe Fonts. You should be able to go into your old computer and go to where the fonts are on the hard drive and copy to the new computer. Since it is a core font for your branding, you should have a license for it and should be allowed to copy it over. I don't know what OS you have, but if it is a MAC fonts are located in Library>Fonts folder. You can generally just copy them to a usb and add them to the same folder in a new MAC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I am aware that isn't a font supplied with Illustrator and it doesn't appear to be available through Adobe Fonts either.

I assume as it's part of your branding you must have purchased a license for it at some point. You'll need to find the font files you licensed and reinstall them to your OS.

Or perhaps it was supplied in some previous Illustrator version, but is no longer, in which case you'd need to get a new license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator does not include the cushing font, neither does Adobe Type.

Try to transfer your fonts from your previous laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As has been pointed out, this is not a font that is available from Adobe Fonts. You should be able to go into your old computer and go to where the fonts are on the hard drive and copy to the new computer. Since it is a core font for your branding, you should have a license for it and should be allowed to copy it over. I don't know what OS you have, but if it is a MAC fonts are located in Library>Fonts folder. You can generally just copy them to a usb and add them to the same folder in a new MAC and then use whatever Font Management System you have to activate the font. Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines