• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP!!! Illustrator In-App Tutorials won't show up, I have 5 hours to complete some for class

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 5 hours to do some tutorials offered in the illustrator app that my teacher from school has asssigned to my class. But when I go to the Learn tab, the only tutorials that show up are the online tutorials that you need to download files for, not the in-app ones I need. PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT!!! I don't know what to do. I tried downloading older versions of Illustrator but that didn't work either.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please be more specific about what tutorials you need that you're not finding? There seem to be six in-app tutorials, the rest require a browser. I have not gone through them to see what the requirements are for downloading files.  I would hope that your teacher knows what's there.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image below this text is what my teacher sent me in her online google classroom assignment, a screenshot of the 4 tutorials that I have to complete:

Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 12.33.08 PM.png

The image below THIS text is what I see when I get onto Illustrators Learn tab:

Capture.JPG

For me there are no options for in app tutorials at all and I can't find out how to get to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update, I found them now by using the search bar in the top right corner of the screen, but when I click on them nothing opens. What is going wrong with these???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

going through all of the tutorials when I search them up will not allow me to open any of them at all. I click on them and nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you notice this "Tutorials on the web"?

That's because they are on the web. Here: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/get-started.html

And on that page when you click "See more", then you will get even more of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I'm trying to access the "In-App" tutorials, which are the exact opposite of the "On Web" tutorials. None of those are the tutorials I'm looking for. I'm not looking for the tutorials on the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

Is this your own system and your own version of Illustrator or someone else's?

When installing there's a choice of user experience level and if that's too expert, then some of these Learning options are disabled.

You should contact your teacher about it, send them your screenshot and ask for help, because your teacher has to make sure, they give you assignments that you actually can fulfill.

Maybe you can use some of the web based lessons instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you try to access them via the Learn window (Window menu > Learn)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am actually having the same issues. When I tried that, I just get a grey window and those in-app tutorials are not showing. I am new to Ilustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines