• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP ME, I CAN'T OPEN THE ILLUSTRATOR

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happend to my software? I have checked all the language set, and they're all correct. But illustrator is still show this window to me.

I really need help! Pls~

Lark20210625-210508.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & Illustrator?  What language have you selected for OS & Creative Cloud app? Do you have any other version of the app installed on the machine? This information would help us assist you accordingly.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

i've fixed the problem by reinstalling the older version Illustrator CC (25.2.3) via CC Desktop app.

So i guess that there is an error happended in the updated version (25.3.1), and i will not update Illustrator CC any more until Adobe team find and fix it.

BTW, my company purchased CC lincense for Simple Chinese version.

Thanks for your reply!

BR,

Benson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After changing the language, did you restart your computer? If yes, then try Rest preferences settings 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply~ i think there is some error in the updated version (25.3.1), because i've fixed problem by reinstalling the older version (25.2.3) via CC Desktop app. Hopefully, Adobe team could find and fix it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines