Highlighted

HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent days on a custom portrait, and I need to englarge it. Several of the design are on their own seperate layers. When I select them all and try to enlarge it, certain ones dont move. All of my layers are unlocked. Please help me!

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent days on a custom portrait, and I need to englarge it. Several of the design are on their own seperate layers. When I select them all and try to enlarge it, certain ones dont move. All of my layers are unlocked. Please help me!

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all of the objects on all of the layers unlocked? Try using Object>Unlock All from the menu.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! and yes, they are all unlocked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the Objects that will not move or enlarge? Do they have anything in common? Like all rasters or something?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0