• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help - Program Presets For New Files

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I’ve lately been getting into the swing of things for fun with Illustrator. Especially when I’m live streaming to my Twitch Channel. This being said though, I’d like to know if there‘s any ways in Workspace Presets For New Documents.

Personally what I’m always doing is my favourite Workspace in using the “Show Grid” and “Snap To Grid” features under the “View” Tab. Unfortunately though. I’m always having to manually reload these Grid Options every time I start a New Documen.

Is there a hidden feature somewhere that will allow me to enable these Grid Options every time I start New Document?

Also. One tool I would love to see reworked is the Magnifying Glass Tool. I wish it was the same as it is in Photoshop where you can Left-Click Zoom In and if you Right-Click, it would give you the option to “Fit To Screen”. I’m always having to see myself navigating to the bottom of the screen to manually reset the Zoom.

So Workspace Presets For Grid Lines in New Documents and Zoom Tool are what I’m seeking help with.

Please share any tips/tricks to make this easier on how to utilize creative work environment easier for the artists

- PYRO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can set up Template files or you can set up new document profiles.

Create a custom new document profile (Illustrator CS3)

As for the Zoom tool: I have no clue what your goal is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

As Monika suggested, you can save templates. For the Zoom tool, you can share your feedback here: Adobe Illustrator Feedback.​  This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines