Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help: Saving as JPEG from PDF opened in AI

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently had to open a project I was working on from its PDF version in AI because I had not properly saved the AI file and lost my progress. However when I got to export the project as a JPEG, the image appears with almost a dark low contrast/exposer film on it that does not show up when viewing the image in AI or PDF form. It also did not save like that previously when exported from the orignal AI file. 

Is there anyway to get rid of this? Its greatly affecting my project. 

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, check your Colour Settings to ensure they are what you wan them to be. (There was a bug a couple of point versions ago that affected these settings).

If they are okay... when you exported to JPEG, did you check RGB (if you're exporting for screen/web use) and also check Embed Profile (most likely  sRGB)?  Exporting without a profile will very possibly affect the appearance of colours in another application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines