Highlighted

help - white shapes highlighted as black

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The white shapes in my document suddenly started appearing black - when I select the shapes, they still have a white fill, but are appearing black for some reason and I don't know how to fix the appearance. I must have accidentally hit some keyboard shortcut, but I have no idea which one. Anyone have any ideas?

And while I'm at it, is there any way to turn particular keyboard shortcuts off? It's really frustrating that this keeps happening.

TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

help - white shapes highlighted as black

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The white shapes in my document suddenly started appearing black - when I select the shapes, they still have a white fill, but are appearing black for some reason and I don't know how to fix the appearance. I must have accidentally hit some keyboard shortcut, but I have no idea which one. Anyone have any ideas?

And while I'm at it, is there any way to turn particular keyboard shortcuts off? It's really frustrating that this keeps happening.

TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

graphical error.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The graphical error is happening and resolving itself randomly - maybe it's some sort of bug?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may turn on CPU preview in the View menu to see if it solves the issue.

As for your second question: You can edit and delete many shortcuts in the Edit menu > Keyboard Shortcuts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0