• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Adobe Illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a hard copy (i.e., book/manual) user guide I can get to help me with creating low polygon art on Adobe Illustrator that is easy to understand? The help section in the program is too labor intensive. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you literally just want to make low-poly art, learn the basics of the pen tool, the line tool, live paint bucket, and eyedropper. That should be enough to make a start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes the line tool works very good, but you either need to select Hide Shape Widgets in the Control panel or View > Hide Bounding box or else you will rotate or move/lenghten the line when you start a new line at the end of an old one. And turn on View > Smart Guides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines