Highlighted

Help with animating character

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chabbi.jpg

This is a character I drew in Illustrator which I'll use in a music video animation project. I'm trying to make it shake its head left and right and swing its tail up and down. However, since it's one big piece all together, I have trouble finding a way to animate it. If there is a way to make it work, please let me know. 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

Not in Illustrator. In After Effects you could use the Puppet Pin tool.

Mylenium

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help with animating character

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chabbi.jpg

This is a character I drew in Illustrator which I'll use in a music video animation project. I'm trying to make it shake its head left and right and swing its tail up and down. However, since it's one big piece all together, I have trouble finding a way to animate it. If there is a way to make it work, please let me know. 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

Mylenium

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 0