Highlighted

Help with clipping mask and isolating an image!

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I got a stock image and used image trace to remove the white background, but I don't know how to isolate the outline of the girl in order to use a clipping mask on it! I just get this notification:

image_2020-11-06_141539.png

How do I edit the image to isolate just the girl so I can make a clipping mask for it? 

Bless u 

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help with clipping mask and isolating an image!

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I got a stock image and used image trace to remove the white background, but I don't know how to isolate the outline of the girl in order to use a clipping mask on it! I just get this notification:

image_2020-11-06_141539.png

How do I edit the image to isolate just the girl so I can make a clipping mask for it? 

Bless u 

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you need to expand the Image Trace. There should be an expand button.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Resources