• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with drawing board

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I wish I couldn't get off the boards in this part of the screen with the brush, is that possible?

I leave you a screenshot: https://gyazo.com/9a07547b3e3a03cf5d7a77fd715b523c

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Try this option...VIEW>Trim View

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, short answer

A. You can draw inside or outside of a board, but when you export to a raster (pixels) only the artwork inside the artboard is saved or kept.

B. Saving as .ai keeps everything but saving as PDF  just saves what's inside each artboard.

Thus you can even change the Artboard dimensions with the Artboard Tool to leave more or less parts close to the margins outside.

C. Wishing to save as an .ai, Illustrator file?  If you only have an Artboard, select Make Clipping Mask from the side menu of the Layers panel.

You can do it that manually too. (With nothing selected) Draw a rectangle that includes all you want to display. Select All (Edit menu) and Clipping Mask Make ()bject menu).

Everything outside that rectangle path gets hidden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this option...VIEW>Trim View

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines