Highlighted

HELP

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I don´t know what happened to them that they are working normally in Illustartor and out of nowhere the toolbar stops working and at the time of reset, it works, it appears but not in its entirety, only some tools work.

Correct answer by Ulisesjav45 | Community Beginner

Restart the basic functions and enter the account to update and the new version arrived and it is incredible, the tools and everything work for me.

This really is incredible.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HELP

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I don´t know what happened to them that they are working normally in Illustartor and out of nowhere the toolbar stops working and at the time of reset, it works, it appears but not in its entirety, only some tools work.

Correct answer by Ulisesjav45 | Community Beginner

Restart the basic functions and enter the account to update and the new version arrived and it is incredible, the tools and everything work for me.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please give us some details?

Which version and system is this?

In which way does it not work? The tools are missing? You cannot select the tools? The tools cannot be applied?

Have you already restarted the computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2020 0