• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HiDPI scale doesnt effect the guide labels and the ruler, why?

Contributor ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I just move the 4K monitor and I use the scale factor 150% in windows so it fits the illustrator steps

anyway everything is scaled fine the interface is comfortable in the tools and menus, but the guides label and the ruler stay the same and are very hard to read

why is that? in InDesign for example, they are scaled

Is there a way to solve it?

Thank you all

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here on my end! Adobe are you sick?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I will pass this feedback to our Product team, and you could do that too by upvoting it on this UserVoice page (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42259453-ui-sca...), which will help us prioritize.

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions to be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines