• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horizontal Distribute Spacing Working Fine, Vertical Is NOT

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in Illustrator, 25.2.1, and my vertical distribute spacing is not working correctly. I make sure I have it set to "Align to Selection"  every time, and it spaces the objects from the gray area to the bottom of my document. I've tested horizontal and it works perfectly fine. At a loss for what could be causing this.

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haha, welp turns out there was some ghost objects at the top of the gray area? This was a new blank document so I have no idea how they got there. Problem solved, never mind!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Glad to hear you found the resolution. I'd request you to check out this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) if you have such issues in the future. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines