Highlighted

How can I change colors of vector images imported into illustrator?

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having an issue with my images that include text and shapes distorting when trying to trace then expand so that I can change colors of the font or shapes... this seems like such a simple task for this program but the images look terrible.... can't you just select a spot on your image and change it's color? This are high quality png vectors being brought in so this just doesn't make sense to me.... Please Help!

Topics

Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I change colors of vector images imported into illustrator?

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having an issue with my images that include text and shapes distorting when trying to trace then expand so that I can change colors of the font or shapes... this seems like such a simple task for this program but the images look terrible.... can't you just select a spot on your image and change it's color? This are high quality png vectors being brought in so this just doesn't make sense to me.... Please Help!

Topics

Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd recommend following steps suggested on community discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/how-to-change-colors-with-vector-images/td-p/10253016?pag... and let us know if they help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines