• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I download Adobe Illustrator on my iPad so I can use my i pencil

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've chosen Adobe Illustrator as I've played around with Adobe sketch and draw on my iPad but need to vectorise my work. I can't seem to download Illustrator onto my iPad, only my laptop (which is old and about to cop it) I want to continue using my ipencil. What can I do? How does it work? Thank you hive mind 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Hi Lorna,

Thanks for reaching out. As Monika mentioned in earlier response, Adobe Illustrator is not released for iPad yet but it will be launched in 2020. You may sign up for release update on https://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator/ipad.html

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator for the iPad is not published yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lorna,

Thanks for reaching out. As Monika mentioned in earlier response, Adobe Illustrator is not released for iPad yet but it will be launched in 2020. You may sign up for release update on https://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator/ipad.html

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines