• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I hide this element when I strart new file in Illustrator 2020?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I last time I used Illustrator that was 2 year ago and old computer. So now I download new version Illustrator 2020 and I got little problem with that elements ...

So how can I hide that? I only need to see with board with new layer (like in Photoshop).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Did you use a Film & Video preset when creating a new file? Those are video rulers, video safe areas etc.

Either use a different preset when creating a new document, or turn them off individually:

View > Rulers > Hide Video Rulers

In the artboard options, untick Show Centre Mark, Show Cross Hairs, Show Video Safe Areas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you use a Film & Video preset when creating a new file? Those are video rulers, video safe areas etc.

Either use a different preset when creating a new document, or turn them off individually:

View > Rulers > Hide Video Rulers

In the artboard options, untick Show Centre Mark, Show Cross Hairs, Show Video Safe Areas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines