How can I hide this element when I strart new file in Illustrator 2020?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I last time I used Illustrator that was 2 year ago and old computer. So now I download new version Illustrator 2020 and I got little problem with that elements ...

So how can I hide that? I only need to see with board with new layer (like in Photoshop).

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 15, 2021
Doug A Roberts Adobe Community Professional , Jan 15, 2021
Did you use a Film & Video preset when creating a new file? Those are video rulers, video safe areas etc. Either use a different preset when creating a new document, or turn them off individually:   View > Rulers > Hide Video Rulers In the artboard options, untick Show Centre Mark, Show Cross Hairs, Show Video Safe Areas

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use a Film & Video preset when creating a new file? Those are video rulers, video safe areas etc.

Either use a different preset when creating a new document, or turn them off individually:

View > Rulers > Hide Video Rulers

In the artboard options, untick Show Centre Mark, Show Cross Hairs, Show Video Safe Areas

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more