How can I move part of a text vertically within the same text field?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to move the "to" up vertically so that it sits more in the cneter of the line rather than the baseline. In the past I have just used the leading lines field to adjust this, but changing it here doesn't do anything. I have madea  work aroudn of just creating a seperate text with the "to" but it changes the spacing slightly so I am trying to figure it out. Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 2.58.25 PM.png

TOPICS
Draw and design, Scripting, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Participant , Feb 17, 2021
Met0D4D Participant , Feb 17, 2021
do you mean baseline shift? bottom left icon in numerals part of Character panel.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Participant ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you mean baseline shift? bottom left icon in numerals part of Character panel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is what I was meaning to write, the option is completely gone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
defaults9grukosqr1p AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind I figured it out ha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines