• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How did I do this?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello! I made this on ai and then it crashed 😞 and don't save I have no idea how I did the all in part with the drop shadow I already tried everything I could think of. Beginner here, can someone help please! I love the metallic look to it 

CF74F352-0274-4E92-9B9D-FC88213302C9.png

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Do you at least remember something?

It could be done using a blend or the transform  effect. Both methods are only suitable when you output it to pixels.

It could be done using a workaround with th 3d effect: https://www.vektorgarten.de/long-shadows-with-illustrator.html

It could be done with two plugins: opo or Stylism (both not free)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you at least remember something?

It could be done using a blend or the transform  effect. Both methods are only suitable when you output it to pixels.

It could be done using a workaround with th 3d effect: https://www.vektorgarten.de/long-shadows-with-illustrator.html

It could be done with two plugins: opo or Stylism (both not free)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I duplicated the text then transformed sent second layer to the back. I then added a drop shadow.

i will try this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines