Highlighted

How do I change the perspective of a photo?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am wanting to place a photo of my website onto a stock photo I have purchased (styled scene of an office environment) As the shot isn't angled straight on, the photo I want to place onto the Mac screen in the styled shot doesn't have the right angles. (Hope that makes sense)

Please see the stock shot here:

styled shotstyled shotshot i want to place onto the computer screenshot i want to place onto the computer screen

I've searched so many tutorials but can't seem to be able to manipulate the photo so that it mirrors the angle lines of the computer screen seamlessly and doesn't look like its been cut and pasted on.

Can anybody help?

Many Thanks!

Lauren.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi the best and easy option for this is photoshop and its perspective warp option in few clicks you can get it....regards

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I change the perspective of a photo?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am wanting to place a photo of my website onto a stock photo I have purchased (styled scene of an office environment) As the shot isn't angled straight on, the photo I want to place onto the Mac screen in the styled shot doesn't have the right angles. (Hope that makes sense)

Please see the stock shot here:

styled shotstyled shotshot i want to place onto the computer screenshot i want to place onto the computer screen

I've searched so many tutorials but can't seem to be able to manipulate the photo so that it mirrors the angle lines of the computer screen seamlessly and doesn't look like its been cut and pasted on.

Can anybody help?

Many Thanks!

Lauren.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi the best and easy option for this is photoshop and its perspective warp option in few clicks you can get it....regards

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Embed your screenshot image. Draw a shape with the pen tool that matches the outline of the computer screen. Select both this shape and the screenshot and use Object > Envelope Distort > Make with Top Object.

This is simpler to do in Photoshop, especially as you are editing two photos. Does Illustrator need to come in to this for any reason?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help. I have figured it out now in pohotshop, you are correct by far much easier! Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to my query. Very much appreciated!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0
Resources