Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I correct this?

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Juan5E73_0-1598225561474.png

When I place a very striking color, for example in this case I select a very light blue, when I give it ok, this warning appears, and the object is with a darker color, and not with the one I want, it helps

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are probably working in CMYK color mode.This color cannot be eproduced in CMYK.

Will it ever be printed? Or is your design for the web?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are probably trying to get an RGB color that is not possible in a CMYK document.

Use an RGB color in an RGB Document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The exclamation mark means that the color cannot be reproduced accurately in CMYK. The small square color swatch underneath the exclamation mark is the closest color in CMYK to the color you selected. If you are working in RGB and the image is for the web or electronic distribution, you can ignore the exclamation mark If the image is going to be printed, you will not be able to get the exact color that you selected, and blues are one of the most difficult colors to reproduce accurately in CMYK. Another way to check for colors that are out of the CMYK gamut is to choose View > Proof Colors. 

This is a simplified explanation. Color matching for print is a complex topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines