Highlighted

How do I disable this Survey Pop-Up in Illustrator?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you experienced this annoying pop-up and, if so, did you find a way to disable it? I completed the survey when it first popped up and thought that was the end of it. Unfortunately, it randomly pops up whenever I work in Illustrator, which is every day.

Illustrator-Survey.png

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I disable this Survey Pop-Up in Illustrator?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you experienced this annoying pop-up and, if so, did you find a way to disable it? I completed the survey when it first popped up and thought that was the end of it. Unfortunately, it randomly pops up whenever I work in Illustrator, which is every day.

Illustrator-Survey.png

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also receiving this notification multiple times a day. The "X" just closes it for the session. Does anyone know how to permanintly disable this feature?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the inconvience caused. I have shared you feedback with our product team and you could do that too by upvoting it here (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-bugs/suggestions/40010239-survey-request).

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Please feel free to reply us back if you need any additional help

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines