Highlighted

How do I enable anchor points and handles to be visible?

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I downloaded Adobe CC in 2019, I have not been able to figure out how to make the anchor point handles visible. The only way I can see them is when I mouse over the anchor point but then when I select the point I can't see or work with them.

I have already selected the make anchor points visible in "preferences" but it still doesn't work.

My version of Illustrator is also up to date because Cloud updates automatically.

What else can I do?

TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I enable anchor points and handles to be visible?

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I downloaded Adobe CC in 2019, I have not been able to figure out how to make the anchor point handles visible. The only way I can see them is when I mouse over the anchor point but then when I select the point I can't see or work with them.

I have already selected the make anchor points visible in "preferences" but it still doesn't work.

My version of Illustrator is also up to date because Cloud updates automatically.

What else can I do?

TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I think I figured it out. "Command + H" shows the handles. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0
Resources