How do I get the font information back and visible in the top toolbar?

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I was in the middle of a project using several fonts and the type information disapeared from my top toolbar. I cannot figure out how to get it back. I thought if a font was selected it would come back but it doesnt. Im not able to figure how I can see the acutal size of the font because the type "panel" doesnt show it. Help - i dont now how I messed it up or how to get it back. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 9.13.22 AM.png

I dont understand how or why these toolbars change consitently after you set them up how you want them. Thansk in advance for reading and for any help!

TOPICS
How to, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to click on "Character" to popup the panel.

Or open the configuration by clicking on the panel menu to the far right. There you can disable information you don't want to see in the control panel in order to create space for others.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. The amount of information showed in the Control panel depends of the screen resolution and the panel configuration. You can try disabling information you don't use. Click on the button located in the right of the Control panel and uncheck what do you need hide.

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines