Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I manage png colors when I can't attach an ICC color profile

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya!

When I save out png images for the web in illustrator, I get a lot of color varriations. I have been importing images into photoshop to embed the ICC profile and get more consistent color on various platforms, but it's a hugely annoying step... and then Photoshop has it's own issues sometimes (like a fine line showing up on my repeating pattern today- I need to make another post about that).

Is there a way to get more consistent coloring with Illustrator settings? Skipping the photoshop step would be AMAZING.

Also, Adobe- why can't I add an ICC profile to png inages in Illustrator???

Thanks all!

TOPICS
Feature request , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Please make a new thread about the fine line (or search this forum). and please vote here for the profile issue:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/31400338-embed-colorsync-profile-when-exporting-png-illustr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Done!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make a new thread about the fine line (or search this forum). and please vote here for the profile issue:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/314...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines