Highlighted

How do I recreate this?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

I am looking to recreate something similar to this. Would anyone how to do this?

IMG_6217.JPG

Thank you in advance!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Doug A Roberts | Adobe Community Professional

You could draw it from a photo reference in the same way that people make 'low poly' art, just without the fill. Just go dot-to-dot with the pen tool or line segment tool.

TOPICS
Draw and design, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Print and publish, Scripting, SDK, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I recreate this?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

I am looking to recreate something similar to this. Would anyone how to do this?

IMG_6217.JPG

Thank you in advance!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Doug A Roberts | Adobe Community Professional

You could draw it from a photo reference in the same way that people make 'low poly' art, just without the fill. Just go dot-to-dot with the pen tool or line segment tool.

TOPICS
Draw and design, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Print and publish, Scripting, SDK, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a simple wireframe render from a 3D program. Unless you are super-advanced and experienced in AI and have an equally good understanding of traditional perspective drawing there would be no point to even attempt this in AI.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0
Resources