• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I stop missing link popups

Engaged ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dismissed the warning for missing links when I opened the file and then went to start relinking.  The link in the upper left is too small to see the file name and there is no way to copy the file name (which is ridiculous in its own right), so I had to open the link panel to see the full file name.

Now I am getting this insanely annoying popup every 2-3 minutes that freezes everything, asking if  I want to relink.  I have dozens of links in dozens of files and am in the process of moving everything to a new system.  I don't need everything link, just what I need now.

How do I stop this warning?  I obviously know there are missing links, I don't need a popup slowing my work to a halt.  Google is telling me this is another Adobe bug (so many these days!).  

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take that back, it's happening every 20-30 seconds!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue. Did you ever find a solution?

I've been searching everywhere online and I can't find a recent fix.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @displaced7 @toberry,

Sorry about the trouble & delayed response. I would request you to share a few more details like:

• The exact version of OS & Illustrator
  • Screenshot of this warning popup
  • Is there an option to check something like "don't show up again" in that popup?
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.
  • Screenshot of the Links panel

• Could you please share a sample document with us in which you are getting this popup? Please create a package from the file menu and upload that folder to the Creative Cloud/ Google Drive/ Dropbox and share the download link here or via DM.

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines