Highlighted

How do I type text right side up at bottom of curve

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Illustrator CC 2019 on a macbook pro

I know how to type text right side up at the top of a curve - and have it go around a circle so it is upside down on bottom half of circle.

But I am trying to create a logo with a word at the top curved and a word at the bottom curved and I want both words to be right side up.

Can someone give me a link to a video or article on how to do this? Thank you in advance!

This line thingy that marks the center text- drag it upwards and the text will snap to the top of the path. ( you'll need two circles, one for the top and one for the bottom)

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 10.00.52 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I type text right side up at bottom of curve

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Illustrator CC 2019 on a macbook pro

I know how to type text right side up at the top of a curve - and have it go around a circle so it is upside down on bottom half of circle.

But I am trying to create a logo with a word at the top curved and a word at the bottom curved and I want both words to be right side up.

Can someone give me a link to a video or article on how to do this? Thank you in advance!

This line thingy that marks the center text- drag it upwards and the text will snap to the top of the path. ( you'll need two circles, one for the top and one for the bottom)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2018 0
Enthusiast ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ScooterD76​ is correct. For one of the best visuals on this, even though the video is a few years old, check out How to Type on a Circle in Adobe Illustrator - YouTube​. She offers a great explanation on how to manipulate the the path and type to get exactly what you want. Good luck

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2018 1
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 0